If you’re a company and wish to present yourself online, then this can be done with the help of website builder. It is a program that allows you to put a website together by adding your brand’s elements, content, etc. based on your business goals.
This program or platform allows you to add elements on a page by simply drag and drop software. They provide a good number of web page templates which saves a lot of time.
Website builder come in 2 forms – online and offline. The main difference between the 2 is an internet connection.
- Online – Online website builder do not require you to download any files. All you need is an access to an internet connection and a web browser. So, if you’re someone who is on the go, you can work anywhere anytime as long as you have access to the internet. Also, online website builder provides hosting services and so you don’t need to know the technicality that goes behind.
- Offline –Offline website builder requires you to download a few files. This is required for you to save important files till the time you’re ready to go online. However, the only drawback of this is you need to know a bit on the technical part and a web host which will require you to splash some cash.
You can always take some advice from experts to know where to buy domain names if you wish to.
Having a domain name is crucial for any business who wants to have an own website. Therefore, it is essential to buy a domain name. But there are a few important points that need to be taken in to account. Points such as availability domain nameor an occupied one needs to be considered before buying one. These are a few points to know before choosing or buying a domain name.
- Price of a domain name depends on variable factors – Factors like words, numbers, easy spelling, word length and traffic, affects the price of a domain. That’s why a domain name must be unique, simple and easy to remember. Also, avoid using weird names or misspellings.
- Check your domain name with an ICANN-accredited domain name register – Consider choosing a domain name via an ICANN-accredited company as they go through all the necessary formalities for a domain name.
- Control your domain name – Few domain name registration companies do not allow you to make changes on the domain name. Hence, it is essential to have a control panel via the domain registration company. This allows you to make minor changes as well as learn the control panel.
- Register a domain name in your name only – Avoid registering a domain name by using others name. Remember that a similar domain name to other’s will eventually bring you less traffic and money.
There are various ways to even buy domain in Australia like '.au' if you reside there.